Be A Member of BPW
Each member of BPW has the opportunity to network with members around the state and in their local area, listen to enthusiastic and diverse speakers, participate in leadership training and individual development programs, become a leader or speaker within BPW, help other women to help themselves, learn about the politics that affect your business or personal life, and develop lasting friendships. BPW is an organization of women helping women whenever possible.
Being a BPW member opens up many possibilities and avenues for professional, personal, and political growth. Many members find what they need, add to their skill set, and develop business contacts and friendships along the way.
- Opportunities to meet and share with women across many occupations, ages, and backgrounds across the state.
- Leadership development via the Individual Development Program (IDP) and the Young Careerist (YC) program.
- Political involvement on a state level via reports and magazine articles, and a Legislation Day event.
- Online subscription to the Washington Business Woman magazine.
- Networking at all state and local meeting events.
- Educational programs and workshops.
- Speakers at most meetings that will educate, enhance, and entertain you.
- Personal and professional mentors.
- Scholarships through the Washington State BPW Foundation, and local Woman of the Year events.
Pay for Member-At-Large membership